The Board of Trustees for the Fredericktown Community Joint Emergency Ambulance District is made of four and one-half townships and one village. The Village of Fredericktown, Wayne Township, Pike Township, Middlebury Township, Berlin Township & the northern half of Morris Township makes up the 118 square miles that we provide service to.
The Board of Trustees are the governing body of the district and gain their authority from the Ohio Revised Code. Each Board member is appointed by the township trustees of the township they represent or by the Mayor of the Village. Each member serves a term of 1 year with no stipulation to the number of years they can serve their community.
Our Board meets the second Monday of January, March, May, July, September & November at 7 PM. The board meetings are open to the public are held at the station located at 139 Columbus Road, Fredericktown, OH 43019.
|Brian Tucker - Chairperson||Wayne Township|
|Jerry Day||Village of Fredericktown|
|Kevin Sapp - Vice Chairperson||Morris Township|
|Amy Seward||Middlebury Township|
|Shan Mizer||Pike Township|
|Mark Maxwell||Berlin Township|
|Diane Clippinger||District Clerk|
EMS Board Meeting minutes
- 2021 Annual Report
- 11-08-2021 meeting minutes
- 09-13-2021 meeting minutes
- 07-12-2021 meeting minutes
- 05-10-2021 meeting minutes
- 03-08-2021 meeting minutes
- 01-11-2021 Organizational & regular meeting minutes
- 2020 Annual Report
- 11-09-2020 meeting minutes
- 09-14-2020 meeting minutes
- 07-23-2020 Special levy meeting minutes
- 07-13-2020 Budget / Regular meeting minutes
- 05-18-2020 meeting minutes